350+ restaurant owners, operators and investors from Hilton, NH Hotel Group, Colliers International, Black and White Hospitality, Puccini Group, Dentons, Keane, Ginza Project, LXA, Soho Hospitality, The Entourage Group, CBRE, Kroonenberg, Wagamama, Vapiano and hundreds of others top hospitality brands will be present at the conference. GRIF’s exciting line-up of 80+ speakers include:
· Marco Pierre White, Renowned chef, restauranteur and TV personality
· Raymond Blanc OBE, Chef Patron, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons; Founder, The Raymond Blanc Consultancy; President, The Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA)
· Kate Nicholls, Chief Executive Officer, UKHospitality
· Terry Erdle, Chief Operating Officer, National restaurant Association
· Maarten Markus, Managing Director Northern Europe, NH Hotel Group
You can view the complete speaker list here.
It is the perfect opportunity to network with hospitality professionals, gain industry insights and have an entertainment packed three days. GRIF’s delectable culinary tours feature Amsterdam’s innovative restaurant concepts including Neni Amsterdam, The Avocado Show, Vegan Junk Food bar and many more! GRIF attendees get to experience exclusive networking receptions, learning intensive workshops and the ‘Deal Den’ – where shortlisted restaurant concepts are pitched in front of investors to raise capital. For more information, visit: GRIF.com