Accessibility statement for UKHospitality
This accessibility statement applies to ukhospitality.org.uk.
This website is run by UKHospitality. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
For more detailed guidance on how to increase accessibility and change how your device or web browser works, we recommend the following websites:
For information about accessibility options using a Windows PC see Windows Accessibility features
For information about accessibility options using an Apple PC see Apple accessibility for OSX
On an iPhone or iPad
For information about accessibility options using an iPhone see Apple accessibility for ios
On an Android device
For information about accessibility options using an Android device see the Android accessibility help centre
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
We’ll get back to you in five days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact our team at [email protected].
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on Friday 23rd June, 2023.
This website was last tested on Friday 23 June 2023. The test was carried out by Google Lighthouse and the IBM access checker.